Becoming a Parishioner
Benefits of becoming a parishioner include:
- Sense of belonging in a parish community.
- Development of new friendships.
- Support of a faithful family in times of joy and struggle.
- Commitment to practice your faith.
- Opportunities for accountability and personal improvement.
- Chances for you and your family to be counted and heard in the parish.
- Ways for the parish to connect with you.
- Inclusion in the demographics of the parish which helps in the planning for the needs of the parish.
- Sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation, and Holy Matrimony.
- Eligibility for religious education instruction and Sacramental preparation.
- Opportunities to make a difference.
We would love to have you join our parish! If you would like to become a parishioner, please download and complete our fillable Registration Form, which can be found here. Please return the form to the parish office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.